Friday, May 3, 2019

Startled Woodland Fae -Paint Party Friday

I have been on quite a trip.  Thursday I left for Kamiah, Idaho.  A few days later, I drove to Spokane, Washington, then it was off to The Dalles, Oregon.  I arrived home in the mid-Willamette Valley late the following Thursday afternoon, just in time to dash out for an important meeting in Salem.

The next day I spent time with my precious little Buddy--who had chemo for the first time last Monday.  Thank you for your good thoughts and prayers, she's doing extremely well!

Then Friday afternoon it was off to a special Historical Preservation Commission Meeting concerning historic signage.  It was a fun meeting--though a few fireworks went off!

This drawing was one I fashioned whilst on the road.  I spent time drawing this piece at the Kamiah Victorian Spring Fling Crafter's Fair where I offered my coloring books and prints for sale.  Though not many attended, I did make a few sales.

Best of all, I made some new wonderfully talented friends.  I had a delightful time interacting with them--and though bartering, I acquired some beautiful items for my home--with sweet memories attached to each item.

Thank you for dropping by--your comments are so encouraging and you  always make my day!  Blessings and joy to you dear ones--and Happy Paint Party Friday!

9 comments:

sirkkis said...

Nice to read that you have had a good time travelling and meeting friends.
Your sketch is charming.
Wishing you a happy May ahead xx

BLOGitse said...

That's traveling! But you did have some time for your art, super!
Have a good week ahead!

Jenn Jilks said...

Your work is amazing. Good for you for taking a friend to healthcare. My husband has cancer. It's been a tough go. We up to many appointments.

carol l mckenna said...

Healing energy hugs for your buddy ~ And lovely illustration and sounds like you had a delightful time ~

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

DVArtist said...

OKayyy, Beth do I not know where you live. Your trip hit all of my home bases. ID, WA. Uhhh I am in Salem at least once a month. As for your art. I am in love with this one. There is something that just touches me heart.

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

A lovely sketch you managed to do amongst all the travelling. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog too.

Linda Kunsman said...

lovely sketch Beth. Glad to hear you've been enjoying your road trip!

Jennifer Rose said...

love her wings!

NatureFootstep said...

glad your little buddy is doing well. :)
Your trip seem very intence. Glad you got many friends on the road and even had time for a little drawing :) :)