Friday, May 31, 2019

Cat on a Wire -Paint Party Friday

Hello sweet Friends.  I am re-posting this Cloud Painting from long ago--I haven't posted one of my photomanipulations in awhile.  It has been so busy this week, I decided to repost this one--mostly because it is one of my happy memories.

My husband and I were driving downtown one stormy afternoon. We pulled up to a stoplight and I happened to catch sight of this amazing cloud cat on a wire. I couldn't believe my eyes. I had my camera out as always and clicked her picture through the windshield. I only had an instant, then the light turned green and she was gone. I'm not sure what she was after--perhaps that's a mouse creeping along the wire there to the left? What do you think?


As you may guess, I was astonished to see this cloud so well formed, a cat cloud actually sitting on the telephone wire. This is the original, untouched photo. It was one of those miraculous moments when I happened to be at the right place at the right time.

Thank you for dropping by, sweet Friends.  I appreciate your visits and comments more than you know.  Blessings and peace to you, dear ones.  And Happy Paint Party Friday!

18 comments:

Sunny said...

What a purfect placement of a cloud!
We had some amazing clouds today, and I while I was taking pictures I remarked to my husband that I hate when wires get in the way, well you certainly solved that problem. It's an awesome cloud painting!
Sunny :)

Binoy Mathew said...

it looks so interesting...

Acornmoon said...

That really is a cat on a wire and maybe he is chasing the bird in the Leonard Cohen song?

Deann said...

Oh Wow, that is just wunderbar Sissy Bea. Great find it make me smile!
Thanks for all your sweet comment on Mom's Blog. You're the best.

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Wow, that is so cool!

Nina said...

Now I've heard of birds on a wire and cat on a hot tin roof... I think this little one just wanted to fly like a bird and found itself on this high wire. Thanks for the smiles :-D
Blessings to you and yours. Love and Light, Nina P.

magiceye said...

great capture!

Clytie said...

Wow. Purrfect! You certainly were in the right place at the right time ... but also with the right imagination to see what others would have missed.

Yarrow said...

These latest cloud pictures are simply wonderful :)

kx

Margo said...

amazing!

Catherine said...

Oh my, this is an amazing cloud! How sweet of this friendly feline to pose just for you and your hubby! I'll just bet you will be seeing her again....

~Cheryl said...

Ha! Your sister beat me to it.... PURRR-fect! This is one amazing photo!

Mescrap said...

Yes, i can see a cat on a wire too :)
Amazing !!!!

AnitaNH said...

Hello, Beth. I love what you are doing with the cloud photos! (And thanks for visiting my blog.)

Valerie-Jael said...

This is absolutely fabulous Beth, I have never seen such a magical cloud as this one. Thanks for capturing the moment. Happy PPF and have a great week hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

A lovely capture Beth, clear as day.

BLOGitse said...

:) this is so cool! Good to have camera ready to shoot.
Have a good week ahead!

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

That is quite amazing!! Great that you spotted it and got to take a photo of it too.

-Soma