Friday, May 17, 2019

Crocus Baby -Paint Party Friday

Hello, sweet Friends!  This is a little drawing I created while on my trip to Idaho.  Isn't he cute?  I can't decide whether he's an elf or a fairy!  What a dear little fellow.  I am suddenly inspired to add ladybugs.  What do you think?

I hope you are having a wonderful day.  Here in the mid-Willamette Valley the sun is trying very hard to break through the clouds.  Such a beautiful day!

Thank you for dropping by, dear ones.  Your comments always bring joy to my heart.  May God bless you with peace and laughter, and Happy Paint Party Friday!


13 comments:

sirkkis said...

Absolutely he is a cut and adorable sweetheart 💜 Ladybugs would be a great idea in this kind of nature related creations.
I'm wishing you a happy,sunny weekend 🐞🌸

Christine said...

Beth this is adorable!

Valerie-Jael said...

He is wonderful, and I'm sure a ladybird or 2 would look good with this little darling. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful illustration so sweet and precious!

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Jennifer Rose said...

can't go wrong with adding a few ladybugs/ladybirds :)

NatureFootstep said...

I think a ladybug is a great idea. The little guy is obviously looking at something :)

Gillena Cox said...

A little sweetie surely. Thanks for dropping by my blog Beth

Much🎨love

Jenn Jilks said...

This is so sweet. Well done. I love ladybugs!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

He is a cutie and ladybugs would fit in beautifully.

DVArtist said...

I think he is a little Elf. Yes ladybugs! I wish I had some of your talent. It is Rhody days weekend and it is raining. It ALWAYS rains on this weekend. Hope the suns comes out over there.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

He is very sweet. How about both? :) I love ladybugs!!

-Soma

BLOGitse said...

He's a cute little elf.
Here in Finland we've had beautiful, sunny days for a week but changing to 'normal' May weather at the weekend...
Have a good week!

LA Paylor said...

I showed a picture of the 7" we got in that storm in the post before the painting one. Yup. We went from 90 to snow in a day, this is nutty! your good drawing is so detailed
LeeAnna at not afraid of color