Friday, April 26, 2019

Hospital Fairy -Paint Party Friday

Hello!  I had the privilege of being the designated driver for my sweet Friend Theresa as she faced surgery on Monday.  She asked me to draw a pretty picture while I was waiting, so I sketched this little fairy.  Her wings are from a picture I took of some leaves--and the rest of her is from my imagination.  She's hugging a flower, and when I get the chance I'll add the lovely design of the curtains in the hospital room.

My dear Little Buddy begins cancer treatments next Monday.  There's a year of such difficult things ahead of her.  She is brave and wonderful. I would appreciate your prayers for this precious gifted woman.

Theresa is not only my dear Friend, but she's often modeled for me as you can see when you click on her name in the list below.

Thank you for dropping by--you always, always make my day!  Blessings and peace to you--and Happy Paint Party Friday!

4 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

So sad to read this Beth but what a shining light you are to your friend, we all need an extra special star in our lives just like you. Your hospital fairy is a beauty created with the warmth of your kindness and devotion. I wish your friend strength for the months ahead and send good wishes your way. Stay strong for each other...
Hugs Tracey xx

Jennifer Rose said...

best of luck to your friend and the treatment

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Sending her healing thoughts. Your painting is really beautiful. I am sure it will give your friend courage and as well as comfort.

-Soma

DVArtist said...

Gorgeous. I collect fairies and the last week fairies have been in my life everywhere. I guess I should make a wish.