Thursday, October 10, 2013

Brave Rescuer -Guest Heart Thursday


I had so much fun with this doodle.  As you can see, this handsome swordsman is rescuing the beautiful princess from the clutches of a VERY upset dragon.  As I don't like sad endings, I am of a mind the dragon gets stuck in the trees and the two escape unscathed!

Of course, I have hidden hearts throughout the drawing--how many can you find?  Have a great day and Happy Guest Heart Thursday!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.


4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i just want to break out my crayons and fill in your work! so cool! :)

Leovi said...

Very nice with that bad-looking dragon!
PS: I see the man in profile!

JGG said...

Your drawings are beautiful - I love how you call them doodles!
and TexWisGirl might be on to something - a coloring book,

Tammie Lee said...

oh! This is wonderful. I love their expressions and clothing, the details of forest and dragon, all so fine!!