Thursday, October 31, 2013

Magic, the Horse -Guest Heart Thursday


Magic the Horse rode away to heaven last Spring.  I met him years ago--he was beloved best friend of my "adopted" daughter.  What a wonderful friend he was to her.  I had been working on the painting off and on since April. I finally finished this portrait of Magic today.  It is quite large, 22x28 inches!  I'm happy to say, my daughter loved the painting and he's on his way home with my girl.


Of course, there is a heart to be found.  In the original picture, I discovered a heart freckle near his nose--so in this painting, he sports the same heart-shaped spot.  

Have a lovely rest of the week!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful painting Beth… thanks for checking in on my. I really do appreciate your kindness. You and Clytie are to very special women. I'm so grateful to know you.

Clytie said...

It is really a gorgeous painting, sissie. And such a sweet thing to do for a friend.

Acornmoon said...

Hi Beth, thanks for your visit and kind words. I love your horse painting, he looks magical.