Monday, May 2, 2011

May Flower Heart, ACEO - Random Challenge


Our Mission, through Random Challenges, was to make an ACEO/ATC using whatever art medium I choose--with the following theme:  May Flowers!

This is a piece of computer art I was experimenting with--using the filters I found in Photoshop.  I just love this picture--I was able to catch the beautiful color of the May Flower, along with having a lot of fun experimenting with a new art medium.

If you'd like to take part in this Random Challenge, visit SissyCea, SissyDea and SissyBea at Random Challenges!

3 comments:

Megan Coyle said...

such lovely colors :) and isn't Photoshop just amazing? I wish I had time to learn everything it can do!

teri said...

I am so like a kid in a candy shop--- Visiting your blog for the first time. But just thought I would mention that I really like bringing my photos to a place where they sing. I have no trouble helping them along in photoshop. So much creativity here- I am a bit overwhelmed- THANK you for stopping by my place!

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Loving the flower