Saturday, July 9, 2011

Toes


Here is another of my watercolour paintings.  This is one of eight cuddles ACEO Artist Trading Cards.  ATCs are tiny pieces of original artwork--the Cuddles series turned out so darling I can hardly bring myself to put them up for sale!

My model, a teeny cat named "Ribbet" was a kitten at the time I painted this picture.  Born with deformed ribs she fought to learn to walk and run.  These days though still small, she gracefully runs through a room and is a delight to our eyes.  What a courageous little cat!

2 comments:

Clytie said...

I told Ribbet she was famous - but she ignored me!!! I love the series you have done with her as the little model. They are so precious!!!

forgetmenot said...

Beth, I'm so glad you came by my blog-thanks. I see you are busy with several blogs and tons and tons of "things you enjoy ". Your artwork is very good--I'll be back to check it out often, as well as your other blogs. I'm glad I "ran across" you. Mickie :)