Sunday, July 17, 2011

Forbidden Fruit - Sunday Scans


This is another ACEO card--these Artist Trading Cards are only 3.5x2.5 inches.  I especially love this one--the look on Eve's face is priceless.  I sketched the original piece in graphite, then used pen and ink for the outline.  I added color with my beloved Prismacolor pencils.

The above is the original 8x11 pen and ink drawing on Bristol paper, drawn a year earlier.

My lovely Model, Paige, is also a wonderful digital artist in her own right.  You will often see her winsome face in my artwork.  Paige's fabulous stock photos can be found at Dove-Stock.  I count it a great privilege to know this talented young woman.  She is going to go far.

Al's Photography Blog, by our good friend Al, hosts "Sunday Scans" each week.  I have so enjoyed this meme!  Sunday Scans is a place for all things scanned.  So pick up your old photo albums, ephemera, postcards, artwork, ANYTHING which can be scanned and join in the fun!

2 comments:

Al said...

I love it - her expression is indeed priceless! And thanks for supporting the Sunday Scans meme.

Clytie said...

I do love her - ever since I first saw her (back in her black and white days) :=}

Love you, sissie!