Monday, May 11, 2009


This is another lineart drawing of a young lady I've known since she was born. You will see her face in many of my art pieces. I absolutely love to draw her. Her face is so intriguing and has that illusive whimsical quality.

Indeed she is dear to my heart.


Clytie said...

She's beautiful, and the stars surrounding her know this! Love this drawing, sissie!

Looking to the Stars said...

I love it! It seems magical to me :)

whymsicalmusings said...

Beth I agree her face is beautiful and intriguing.
Also thank you for the sweet birthday greetings. How funny I have told NO one it is my birthday and yet the world knows!
What a wonderful place the Internet is... all the new friends and wonderful well wishes have made this day so special!

Kim said...

Wow! That's a beautiful picture and a lovely way to capture a likeness. I hope the 'model' is pleased with it :)

Kim x

ps, Merlin says thank you :)

~Cheryl said...

And the stars make it that much more magical!

Wendy said...

She is beautiful. I like the stars surrounding her. Lovely pic.

Tammie Lee said...

Ah, this is lovely!