Friday, August 23, 2019

Tiger Burning Bright -Paint Party Friday


Good morning!  This sweet tiger is one of the two dozen or so baseball sized ACEO art cards I created over the past couple weeks.  I love tigers.  This one seems quite gentle.

Here is an acrylic I painted many years ago.  The painting is about three feet tall and hangs upstairs in the "art gallery." 

Have a happy weekend, sweet Friends.  Thank you for coming by--your comments put a lot of joy in my heart.  Happy Paint Party Friday! 

11 comments:

Sue (this n that) said...

Hello Beth, you've been busy over the last couple of weeks painting all those cards.
I love your tigers - they are beautiful creatures both in the wild and in your artpieces.
Happy PPF :D)

carol l mckenna said...

Beautiful ~ love the tiger's eyes ~ ^_^

Happy Day to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

sirkkis said...

Indeed a nice looking tiger. Love it 🐯
Happy PPF and weekend πŸŒΊπŸ’—

Penny Lee StewArt said...

Your ATC cards are great! I do lots of ACEOs and sell them on Ebay. There is a good market there for collectors.

Valerie-Jael said...

Love, love, love your tigers! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

JFM said...

Both tigers are fantastic!
I so love painting ACEO's.
At one time they were all that I painted.

Have a great day and Happy PPF~

Linda Kunsman said...

Oh what very striking tigers-gorgeous Beth!

Christine said...

lovely tigers, the large one must make quite and impression!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

I love tigers too, well done!

denthe said...

I think both of your tigers look powerful and at the same time sweet and gentle .... Happy PPF!

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

I love tigers too! Yours are really sweet indeed. I hope you will a few more of the art cards.

-Soma