Friday, August 9, 2019

She Loves Birds -Paint Party Friday

It has been an emotional, hectic week, so I'm posting one of my earlier pen and ink drawings.  Birds have always given me joy.  I love to heckle them with their own calls--it is so fun when they finally realize it is a human talking to them! 

My Daddy had the same gifting.  The birds would land on his shoulders waiting for the seed he would bring out to them.  The humming birds loved him too.  I'm sure they are all around him in heaven. 

Happy Paint Party Friday, sweet Friends--thank you SO much for dropping by.  Your comments are encouraging to my heart.  God bless you and have a GREAT weekend.


4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Another wonderful drawing. I love watching birds, too. Sending you some positive and healing vibes. Hugs, Valerie

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Hope you have a less chaotic week next week. Your drawing is exquisite, and loved reading the story about your Dad as well. Thanks for your visit to my blog and happy PPF!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

She loves birds and the birds love her

Jennifer Rose said...

awww love all the birds :)