Monday, June 17, 2019

Chelsea Elf -Paint Party Friday

This is a drawing of my sweet Friend Chelsea.  She's had an extremely difficult life, yet despite that, her heart and attitude inspire everyone around her.



Here is my reference photo--you can see how the courage and sweetness shines from her face!  I count it a privilege to be this wonderful young woman 's Friend.

Happy Paint Party Friday, dear Friends.  Thank  you for dropping by--you are such an encouragement to me.  I LOVE PPF!  :D

12 comments:

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

I can see the likeness, especially the ears :-), love those ears.

NatureFootstep said...

I bet yoru friend was happy to see the sketch. But also glad se don´t have them. Why? Because everybody would touch them. hey are really inviting :)

carol l mckenna said...

What a wonderful Elf sketch from the photo ~ you captured her essence well ~

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

That is a very sweet elf! Beautiful smiles :)

-Soma

BLOGitse said...

wiuuuuuh and she's flying around us!

start941 said...

What a lovely salute to your friend! And a wonderful capture on your part. Thanks for the visit to my blog!

Jennifer Rose said...

very happy looking drawing and person :)

Valerie-Jael said...

I love your elf, and Chelsea looks like a wonderful person - glad you have each other! Hugs, Valerie

DVArtist said...

This is a wonderful drawing of your friend. Totally feels like she has fairy or Elf Spirit.

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

For years I follow you and your kind nature always appears in the works you share. Lovely. May her life change for the better.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Darling drawing.
Coffee is on

Sue (this n that) said...

Your drawing of Chelsea is wonderful Beth, you've most certainly captured her kind nature shown through her beautiful smile.