Friday, January 18, 2019

Hello Bunny -Paint Party Friday

I did a lot of artwork just after the first of the year.  My computer was out for seven days, so I couldn't do my normal activities.  This gave me a great excuse to do something I love--Art!

It is difficult when I can't find time to draw.  Art is like breathing to me--if I don't draw, something begins to suffocate inside.  I have talked about this to other artists, and most feel much the same as I do.  I think creative people tend to feel this way in whatever they are inspired to do--it is something they must do to maintain sanity! Heehee...

I can't find my reference photo, but when I do I will add it to this post.  My sweet friend Heather posed for me--she's such a wonderful young woman. 

Have a lovely weekend, sweet Friends.  It is always an exciting thing for me when you drop by and comment.  You inspire me.  Happy Paint Party Friday!




9 comments:

Christine said...

This piece is beautiful!

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful drawing. Happy PPF and have a great weekend, Valerie

peggy gatto said...

Oh so sweet!

Lisabella Russo said...

Oh how charming! I love bunnies...

Linda Kunsman said...

so sweet and lovely Beth. Making time for art is like breathing for me too. happy PPF!

Sue (this n that) said...

Hello Beth, this is such a delightful drawing. I so agree with your comments, art evokes the best feelings. Thank you for sharing yours. Happy PPF :D) xx

DVArtist said...

Your art always impresses and inspires me. You are a true talent.

Jennifer Rose said...

more great lineart :)

I need to either draw or read to keep my sanity :)

JKW said...

I agree Drawing and Photography have to daily. . Love her . . .she is beautiful. Blessings, Janet