Thursday, February 17, 2011

Little Red Riding Hood - Guest Heart Thursday

Here she is, Little Red Riding Hood!  Her basket of food is sitting on the ground behind her, just in case you are wondering!  This pen and ink was inspired by my nieces, darling Malaya and Sweet Peyton.

I have hidden a bunch of hearts in this drawing!  Can you find them all?!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.


9 comments:

Clytie said...

Ohmigosh, sissie - I see Malaya!!! And I see hearts - in her cape, in her dress, in the trees - I LOVE this picture! You are amazing!!!

Julia Christie said...

Wow Beth...I love this drawing! Great job. Now I am off to click on her again to really take my time and enjoy all the details!

Smiles

MarieElizabeth said...

I found some hearts in her cape, the chain on her arm and the leaves in the trees. Very well done!

Looking to the Stars said...

This is beautiful! I will say it again, I love your work.

I just noticed on your side bar, a quote "Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... its about learning how to dance in the rain" I love it! Can I use your quote? Let me know

hugs forever

SquirrelQueen said...

Lots and lots of hearts on the cape, dress and trees. Beautifully done.

Megan Coyle said...

Little Red Riding Hood looks so sweet in this piece :) very nicely done!

Tammie Lee said...

Oh Beth,
This is so sweet, I just love her!

Dani said...

amazing cute hearts, dear Beth.

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Ever time I see your post it brings a smile. There's something endearing in the work.