Sunday, July 10, 2011

Best Buddies - Sunday Scans


This is a portrait of Charlie and Daisy.  For a couple of years my neighbor and I would walk her dogs each morning.  I fell in love with happy-go-lucky Charlie.  Daisy, bless her heart, is a weasel.  She loves to eat and will sneak into my friend's kitchen to snag whatever she can find.  Charlie is big hearted and though tempted to join Daisy, often does not.

Of course, these two are the best of buddies!  I still get to see them now and again.  Charlie still loves me and dear Daisy is still a loveable weasel.

Al's Photography Blog, by our good friend Al, hosts "Sunday Scans" each week.  I have so enjoyed this meme!  Sunday Scans is a place for all things scanned.  So pick up your old photo albums, ephemera, postcards, artwork, ANYTHING which can be scanned and join in the fun!

1 comment:

Al said...

What adorable dogs - you're so talented with your artwork! I was amused at your previous post, as my daughter wanted to call our dog Cuddles. I vetoed that - I'm a big guy, and I'm not introducing my dog as Cuddles!