Monday, April 6, 2009

Cloud Cherub

 This is one of my favorite Cloud Paintings. Twenty-two years ago our little one flew away to heaven. Though the years have softened the pain of losing our tiny Sterling Dow before he had the chance to live, I still think about him.
This darling cherub is exactly how I have pictured our boy over the years. His little face is filled with love, joy and mischief.
I am looking forward to looking into his dear face, and hugging him when I get to heaven.

Above you see my precious boy, as I first found him in the clouds.


Clytie said...

Ahhh sissie ... he's so cute. So adorable. So huggable. Thank you for sharing him.

Mekeel McBride said...

I've never seen "cloud painting" before. Maybe you invented it! I guess you could be called a cloud
clairvoyant. The cloud painting of your child is so beautiful, so real.

~Cheryl said...

Oh, Beth! How very precious; my eyes are "glistening".....another bond we share. It must have been harder for you (our wee one was younger but still---the little hands that never made it to my hands)

Catherine said...

What a lovely tribute to your beautiful son.