Friday, March 1, 2019

Little Sleeper -Paint Party Friday


Here is half of a sideways legal length Pen and Ink I finished in 2013.  It's my idea to make it the center pages of a coloring book.  My art computer died, though I was able to rescue everything on it--and I will have a replacement soon. In the meantime it is hard for me to put needed copyrights on the actual scans, so I'm posting artwork I've already scanned and copyrighted.

I am very sick.  As you know, I caught the flu.  At first I felt better but then I got worse again.  If this continues, will go back to the doc to see what's up.

Hope you are having a great weekend, sweet Friends!  It is such an encouragement when you drop by and comment.  You are all a blessing to my heart!  Happy Paint Party Friday!




7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

So gorgeous Beth! Good to see you around again, hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

I hope your recover soon, sorry to hear. Your drawing is beautiful.

sirkkis said...

I'm sorry for your bad health and hope you recover soon. Thank you for sharing your lovely drawing.
Have a happy weekend and feel better for upcoming week 💕

Gillena Cox said...

Dear Beth. Take of yourself. Get better quickly
Luv those happy peaceful faces.
Thank you for dropping by my blog today

Much👩‍🎨love

Linda Kunsman said...

this is such a joyful illustration Beth. So sorry to hear you are still unwell from the flu-it can be quite nasty and lengthy:( Feel better soon, and rest well. Happy PPF!

DVArtist said...

Soooo sorry you are still sick. I will keep a healing candle going for you. Also uhhggg on the computer. Hope that gets resolved soon.
Hugs N.

NatureFootstep said...

sorry to hear about the flue and computer problems. Hope both of them get fixed soon.
Love your "old" art :)