Friday, March 15, 2019

Sheltering Hands -Paint Party Friday


He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the Lord,
"My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust."
~Psalm 91:1, 2

His Shadow overshadows Life's Shadows.  
Take heart, be strong, 
There is great Hope 
In the midst of life's gathering storms

I am re-posting this drawing, because I am still ill and don't feel like doing much.  I've been sick for about two months now...   So, I finally went to see the doctor for the third time and she says I have pneumonia.  With antibiotics, I hope to feel better in a few days.  Which will be good, because I am speaking at a Women's Retreat this coming weekend!  Of all things, our subject is "Journey to Joy."

You are such a blessing to my heart when you come by.  Happy Paint Party Friday! ((hugs))

4 comments:

Megan Coyle said...

This is lovely - I really like the blues that surround that colorful scene being sheltered by the hands. What a fun concept :)

Tina´s PicStory said...

very nice painting perfect fitting to the psalm :)

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Beth i'm so sorry to hear of this please take good care of yourself and give yourself time to heal I know how debilitating pneumonia can be. Your repost is wonderful and the wisest of words. Healing (((Hugs))) this PPF Tracey x

Jennifer Rose said...

hope you start feeling better soon!