Thursday, February 28, 2013

Queen of Hearts -Guest Heart Thursday

I have had a high fever for nearly five days.  So, since I'm down with the flu, I've been doodling--this one I drew especially for my Sissy and for Guest Heart Thursday.  I find that when I am in pain, or not feeling well, when I doodle I'm nearly totally distracted from how bad I feel.  I've been doing a LOT of doodling lately.  

Happy Guest Heart Thursday and have a lovely day, everyone!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a very nice drawing. You're so creative, and doodling is the best way to express one's self sometimes. Sorry you're not feeling well, though. Get better soon!

Tammie Lee said...

oh my gosh Beth, 5 days is a long time to have a fever!

one thing that helps to break a fever is to take a cool wet washcloth and wipe or cool the forehead for a minute. then 15 min. later do that to a forearm, then 15 min later the neck and so on.... often works so well.

this is such a charming piece. So glad you have doodling to distract you!

Randall said...

Beth, your drawing reminds me of a Mucha lithograph, nice.

~Randall

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Dearest Beth,
May your pain be gone soon. It's amazing that your concentration is not lessened by pain and is actually blocked.
Your doodle is just lovely.
HUGS