Friday, January 11, 2013

Glorious Day Lily -Guest Heart Thursday


Day Lilies come in Summer heat.  There is a whole forest of them outside my office, and in the garden out back.  My darling little niece was over one warm afternoon, and we commenced to paint--this is what my paintbrush revealed when the paper gave the brush its way.

Of course there are hearts to be found.  I have hidden four of them in this painting.  Have a LOVELY day!  Summer is just around the bend.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.
 

2 comments:

Lucky Dip Lisa said...

I love your vibrant painting. I found 2 hearts...time for glasses maybe?

Tina´s PicStory said...

very beautiful! and i found 2 or more hearts :)