Friday, January 3, 2020

Cat on a Post -Paint Party Friday


Here is a drawing I recently created of my sweet SnowBunny.  Over 25 years ago the kids and I found her within the walls of what we called "the Carriage House."  She was tiny, her eyes barely open.  But she was ours from that moment.  She was a wonderful cat who shared mothering the children with me.  They were hers and I was hers, too.   After a rich and full life, she passed away--I will always miss her and I fully expect to see her when I head off to heaven myself.

I hope you have a lovely weekend, dear Friends.  Thank you for dropping by--it is always a joy to read your comments.  Blessings and hope to you!

http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/


6 comments:

Christine said...

Great pose, nice work Beth!

Gloria j Zucaro said...

sweet drawing of your treasure. I am also a cat lover and owner. I am sorry for your loss!

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful drawing of your sweet cat. I still miss my Kitty who was with me for 22 years. Hugs, Valerie

Rain said...

That's sweet Beth. It's a lovely sketch and a beautiful post!

DVArtist said...

Beth this is excellent. You have captured the movement and shape of cats.

Jennifer Rose said...

aww cute drawing of kitty :)