Friday, December 20, 2019

Merry Christmas! -Paint Party Friday

Hello, sweet Friends.  Thank you for your patience.  I have been dealing with some depression over the loss of my sweetheart--granted it has been five years since he flew away to heaven, but this year I missed him extra lots.

This is my finished Christmas card.  I hope you enjoy it.  If you would like to see my reference photo and graphite sketch you can find it here: Christmas is Coming.  If you would like to see the pen and ink version you can find it here: Mary Did you Know?.

Thank you so much for dropping by, dear Friends.  Happy Paint Party Friday and Merry Christmas!

http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/


6 comments:

Rain said...

Hi Beth :) Whether it's 5 years or 50 years, the loss of a sweetheart is heart wrenching. I'm so sorry. xx Your card is so beautiful. Merry Christmas to you!

Elkes Lebensglück said...

I'm sorry that you have such a pain!
It is a beautiful card
I wish you a blessed Christmas, Elke

Crafting Queen said...

This is really beautiful.

Christine said...

How beautiful Beth.

peggy gatto said...

So very lovely, sweet painting!

Linda Kunsman said...

a beautiful painting. So sorry for your sadness and pain. It truly must be such a heartbreaking loss to lose your beloved spouse. Wishing you healing, love and light dear Beth. Hope you're able to enjoy the holidays with your remaining loved ones.