Friday, December 6, 2019

Christmas is coming -Paint Party Friday

Here is my first draft of a Christmas Card I'm working for this year.  I apologize for being a little out of touch.  Since the fifth anniversary of my Beloved's home-going in October, I have been struggling with depression and sadness.

Art and the Lord are always my best help when I am feeling so down.  God is so good--and so are the friends He sends alongside.

Above is my reference photo.  It is of a beautiful nativity set I found.  I saw it a few years ago and fell in love with it.   I couldn't believe it when I spied it again--and on sale.

Thank you for dropping by sweet Friends.  God is good and I am grateful for your friendship.  Merry Christmas and Happy Paint Party Friday!


http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/



No comments: