Friday, August 31, 2018

Abraham, Isaac and Elizabeth -Paint Party Friday


Good morning!  I am getting ready for a trip out of town, so didn't have time to draw something new.  Here is a doodle from my sketch book from long ago.  This is actually a drawing of myself, my husband and our little son back in the days we performed as those characters onstage.

For many years my husband and our family traveled from place to place performing Drama.  The play I loved best was about Abraham, Sarah and their son, Isaac.  I love the laughter in that story.  It is full of hope and human frailty.

Thank you for dropping by.  Grace, peace and hope to you, dear Friends.  You are a dear encouragement to this old lady.

1 comment:

Jennifer Rose said...

I know nothing about biblical stories but its a charming happy drawing :)