Friday, March 25, 2016

Art in Tiny Rounds -Paint Party Friday


One night last week I could not sleep.  So I started to draw on these tiny little slices of wood.  I had purchased a bag of them at our local craft store.  drawing on them was so much fun, I didn't stop until each round piece had a drawing...  These little bits are the size of a penny, to that of a 50 cent piece.


Here is a closeup of some of them.


Happy Paint Party Friday.  Have a lovely weekend, dear Friends.  Happy Easter and thank you for dropping by.  ((Hugs))

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

These are such fun, what a lovely idea! Have a happy Easter, happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

Those are wonderful and there are so many of them! Wow!

Linda Kunsman said...

Oh what fun! I can see gluing them together to make a round plate. Happy PPF!

peggy gatto said...

These are just the best!

Laney said...

Well doesn't this look like so much fun?! Love all these circle faces - what a great idea.

sirkkis said...

Just wonderful idea.
Happy Easter xx

sheila 77 said...

Sounds like a lovely soothing tyoe of art to do when you can't sleep. They look good, each one of them.
Happy PPWeekend!

Faye said...

Delightful, Beth! I especially like the cat faces. That's a good way to spend that wakeful time. I usually try to work some puzzles that are particularly boring to me - like circle a word. I eventually think sleep is better than boredom and go back to bed. But lately sleep has been elusive. Some nights I am still awake at 3. Other nights I sleep until around 3 and then can't get back to sleep. At least I'm not disturbing anyone with my ups and downs.

Giggles said...

Oh these are wonderful...you should make fun brooches out of some of them! Colour and varnish a few... I think the sleep thing is always an issue with many artists!
Really productive way to spend the time!

Hugs Giggles

DVArtist said...

OMGosh now that is exactly what one should do when you can't sleep. These are fabulous!!! I can see them made into a wall hanging. Happy Easter.

EAGHL said...

Great idea! Lovely pieces.