Friday, February 12, 2016

The Mermaid and the Fisherman -Paint Party Friday


I have been so busy this week, I haven't had much time to draw much.  Because I love Fairytales and in honor of Valentine's Day, I am posting this drawing from 2008.  I had just been to the ocean for a week and was inspired by the waves to draw this romantic pen and ink.

I miss my Darling--He would be SO proud of what I am doing this weekend!  I'll be taking a team to perform a drama he wrote featuring Ruth, Naomi and Boaz, at two different locations, once Saturday and again on Sunday morning.  God is so good. 

Happy Paint Party Friday.  May God bless you with love and joy.  Have a beautiful Valentine's weekend and thank you for dropping by.  ((Hugs))

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your drawing. Your husband would really be proud of you, let your light shine for him. Hugs, Valerie

peggy gatto said...

Love the romance!

Faye said...

It's a beautiful illustration of love, Beth. The drama is sure to be a hit. I know that some times of the year are especially hard for us who are left behind. Know that many people are on your side and are supporting you. Do something special for yourself and know that your dh would have wanted that. (I even bought myself roses this year!)

Linda Kunsman said...

such a beautiful drawing Beth. Your hubby is shining and watching over you just as you honor your earthly life with him.

Giggles said...

This is a stunning piece of artwork...and a gorgeous tribute to love!! You should be so proud of how far you've come!! Much love to you this weekend as you enjoy your endeavours!! Also if you have a bunch of those ink drawings you should consider publishing some adult colouring books...they would be awesome to colour in and it's all the rage!!

Hugs Giggles

sirkkis said...

Lovely romantic drawing.
Happy valentine's weekend to you, too.

froebelsternchen said...

Wonderful art Beth!
Happy Valentine's Day!
oxo
Susi

DVArtist said...

This is amazing. I know your husband is proud of you.

Dea Lenihan said...

I have to say I love your drawings--so beautiful. Great style. I'm sure your love watches over you. xo

Christine said...

This is so romantic love it!

Indira said...

Beautiful expression of love. I am sure your husband is watching over you proudly. I am also thinking that you should publish these lovely sketches as coloring books.