Friday, February 19, 2016

Sky Angel -Paint Party Friday


I have been looking up at the clouds since I was a little girl.  It was after I nearly lost my life in 2008, from MRSA, that I began to capture what I saw in the skies.  My family bought a camera and photoshop for me and I became a cloud painter.

I haven't had much time to do much artwork this week--so I'm posting this cloud painting from 2010.  I will be speaking for a Women's Retreat tomorrow, so I've been busy preparing for that all week long. 


Above you see this beautiful angel as I first saw her over the back fence in my garden.  As you can see, I didn't have to do much!  I feel privileged that God would bring the beauty of the skies, with its wonderful possibilities, to my attention.  God is good!

Happy Paint Party Friday.  Keep looking up!  You never know what beautiful thing God may have there for you to see.  Have a lovely weekend and thank you for dropping by.  ((Hugs))

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful sky painting, I love to watch the clouds too. Hugs, Valerie

peggy gatto said...

How very lovely!

denthe said...

Wow, beautiful ....

Linda Kunsman said...

so ethereal and beautiful. Wishing you a wonderful retreat weekend!

Sandy said...

So pretty what an awesome thing to do take a cloud and make it even more beautiful.
Happy PPF
Vicki-Ann :)

Laila said...

Beautiful sky paintings.

DVArtist said...

I am so glad you beat MRSA. The result of that has brought joy to me in your art. Very spiritual and beautiful.

Giggles said...

My whole life I have seen images in the clouds!! Stunning angel! If you ever create a business card....she would be amazing on them as your logo!! All the best at your womans retreat! You have so much talent to share...hope you enjoy!! So glad you survived the MRSA... !

Hugs Giggles

Dea Lenihan said...

So ethereal and pretty. I am attracted to almost anything incorporeal--and this is a beauty. Have a great week! xo

minnemie said...

Amazing!!