Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Beauty Sleep Revisited



When I first started blogging my Sister Clytie and I were bantering about (as sisters do).  This is the challenge I received from my Sissy: "...I hearby challenge thee to a dual!!! You must post a blog of something artistic you did/saw today. And I must do the same!!! Ha! No backing out now!'

And my response: "Oh, Darling and Funny Wench sis, I take up thine challenge! No backing out now--mine gauntlet hath been flung."
.
To which she replied, "Ouch! I've been guantletized! I accept thine acceptedness! This will be fun!" Love -- Random Wenchedness in training

The lovely sleeping beauty above is what I came up with that day. (grin) Heehee--Sisters are SOOOOO fun! (grin)

It seemed like too much fun not to post this again!  Have a great afternoon!

4 comments:

Clytie said...

Hey sissie ... your picture isn't showing up! The second one is, but the first one isn't. Unless you were drawing that polar bear on an iceberg in a blizzard??? :=}

~Cheryl said...

Yep, the first picture is a whiteout, but I can see the beauty getting a little shut-eye in the second!

Clytie said...

She's Baaaack!!! I remember her - snoozing about on the clouds. Not that she needs beauty sleep to be beautiful!

Tammie Lee said...

how you saw her sleeping in the subtle delicate clouds, well it is just amazing.