Wednesday, October 21, 2009

She Watches

Click on the picture to see the detail of the jet plane's flight past one of those who watch and pray over all of us. Can you see the face?  The original photo below was taken by my wonderful friend Shannon Jackson, who's gentle beauty is reflected in her fabulous picture.


Daddy Update: Our precious Dad lost his balance and fell, scraping away some of the delicate newly formed skin on the top of his head. Please pray this area continues to heal and that no infection will take hold. Dad is also experiencing some disorientation. He did not recognize Mums a few mornings ago. He was apparently having another flashback to WW2. Please pray that Dad will gain strength and that these flashbacks will stop. Thank you so much.

14 comments:

Deann said...

Oh she is just beautiful, such a sweet face, love her. Good work Sissy!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

That is just beautiful. I will most definitely keep your daddy in my prayers.

Catherine said...

Another stunning cloud painting. She is beautiful!

Sunny said...

This painting really moves me, it's absolutely beautiful.
I'm so sorry that your Dad had a setback, I will keep him and your family in my prayers.
Sunny

Desiree's Designs said...

Great cloud paintings, hope you dad is doing better, will pray!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Oh take care of yourself and he that helped bring you to us. Thanks for the sweet thought on my post today. Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, you. You oh talented one.
And your Pa, I send strength to surround him, warm hugz to comfort you.

The Grandpa said...

Wonderful sky, beautiful watcher. Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Gray said...

A feloow artist... hooray!

Tammie Lee said...

I feel sad about your pop and what he is going through. This must be so hard on all of you. My prayers and healing heart are yours!

your cloud art is all beauty!

Clytie said...

Awesome beauty, sissy.

Nina said...

Your earth angel eyes caught this heavenly angel watching over us. Thank you for showing us the beauty that's around.

Prayers continue to go up for your parents and family. Love and Light, Nina P

~Cheryl said...

I have not been doing a good job of reading my blog list but needed a Daddy Update. Darn! Well, I'll keep the tempo up on the prayer line! Blessings to all. Now I'll go back and enjoy your beautiful drawings & sketches and marvel at all you do! ♥

Jeni said...

Awesome photo! Hope all works out well to for your Dad and things heal properly.