Friday, August 4, 2017

Happy Dancers -Paint Party Friday

Here are my favorite young ladies happy dancing under springtime blossoms.  I missed last week because I was holding a drama camp for a small group of little girls here in my home.  We had a blast!  What a fabulous way to spend summer, eh?


Here is my reference photo with lovely Rena and Heather as models.  They are such wonderful young women.  I have known them for many years now--they've become my daughters and I cherish their friendship.  I am SO blessed.  They are the fairies who come to visit my garden sparkling their joy all around.

Have a lovely weekend, dear friends.  Happy Paint Party Friday!

6 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Super illustration

Tracey FK said...

Beautiful fairies... gorgeously drawn

Faye said...

Gorgeous drawing, Beth. I finally figured out what your drawings look like - bookplates. And your models are lovely as well. They are lucky to have you as a mentor.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous....such a sweet picture...x

Giggles said...

Stunning girls drawn and for real!! Love the movement in this drawing!!

Hugs Giggles

DVArtist said...

OMG Beth this is stunning.