Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lady in Red -Guest Heart Thursday

Here she is, the Lady in Red standing with her blue unicorn friend.  I put color to the lineart drawing (posted earlier) whilst staying at my parents' home to help watch Dad while Mom was attending a writer's conference.  Daddy seemed to enjoy watching the colors and drawing take shape.  Though it was dreadfully hot, I loved staying for a few days in the home of my childhood.  Sometimes it seems as though I see the past and the present superimposed upon one another here...it is a strange feeling.

I get to go back for a few days next week.  I am looking forward to it!  Yes, there are hearts hidden throughout this drawing.  I LOVE hiding hearts for you to find!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday!