Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cady Butterfly - Sunday Scans


Here is another of my latest watercolours!  I loved painting with all the different colors, but it took a long time, as much of the time I had to let the paper dry between painting.  Took me quite awhile to finish this painting.  I think it is my favorite watercolour so far!  This delightful little girl, like a flower, surely would attract the most beautiful butterflies.

Have a lovely weekend!

Al's Photography Blog, by our good friend Al, hosts "Sunday Scans" each week.  Sunday Scans is a place for all things scanned.  So pick up your artwork, old photo albums, ephemera, postcards, ANYTHING which can be scanned and join in the fun! 

2 comments:

Al said...

That's a great watercolor - I love her eyes, they're so full of life. And thanks for participating in Sunday Scans!

MarieElizabeth said...

This is gorgeous! I'm so impressed with all the detail especially with watercolor. Your patience paid off.