Saturday, November 2, 2019

Fun Faces on Wood Rounds -Paint Party Friday


I had so much fun drawing these!  A couple of years ago, I bought a bag of pre-cut wood rounds from the craft store.  As an experiment I tried drawing on them with my micron pens.  It was a success as I  came up with these fun faces on wood.


Above is  a closeup of some of the faces I came up with.  I can't tell you how much fun this was.  I'm thinking these would be sweet to put into Christmas cards!

Thank you for dropping by--you dear ones always bring a smile to my face and hope to my heart.  Thank you for your encouragement and Happy Paint Party Friday!

http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/


10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful idea with your fun faces, love them all. Happy PPF and have a great weekend. Hugs, Valerie

Rain said...

Oh Beth! How originally creative. I love them, especially the furry faces! :) I had some wood rounds a few years back, I used my wood burning set to carve winter designs into them and I hung them on my tree at Christmas! Fun! :)

Beverley Baird said...

Such cute faces! Interesting medium

carol l mckenna said...

Definitely a winner and so creative and fun ^_^

Happy Day to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Christine said...

They do look fun, great that the pens worked so well!

DVArtist said...

Hi Beth! Ohhhh all those faces are AWESOME! I know you had fun creating them I can see it in the faces. Have a great weekend.

kat said...

Hi Beth, these look like so much fun, I can well imagine how you would have felt in the zone and flow making these, so great to use pieces of nature like this with your art! Thanks for your comment and kind words over at dream-colour, your words made me smile and glow! Have a beautiful week! Xx

Elkes Lebensglück said...

great, sweet and fun your faces!this is great!!!
greetings Elke

BLOGitse said...

Oh, these are soooo cuuute! Have a good week!

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

What a fun idea! They look wonderful!!

-Soma