Friday, June 15, 2018

Dreaming of Baby Nicholas -Paint Party Friday


I have the most lovely niece in the world.  Haha.  And as you might guess, I am about to become an auntie!  I'm so proud of this beautiful young woman.  I decided to do a series of drawings with her and baby-in-tummy.  When I'm all done--she'll get a print of each of the drawings.

I'm thinking about putting out a coloring book for women who are pregnant!  I am not sure how popular such a thing would be, but I think it might be worth a try!


Above you see my sweet Melissa.  Her Mom took this wonderful photo.


And Happy Father's Day to Tony, who loves Melissa with such sweet strength and devotion.

Thank you for coming by--your visits are such an encouragement to my heart!  Happy Paint Party Friday!



8 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

the colouring book craze has slowed down a bit but hasnt dead completely so might be worth a shot making one :)

Gillena Cox said...

Very sweet art Beth. Congratulations to your niece.

much love...

Victoria said...

So beautiful and deeply touching! Congrats!! What a wonderful work of art!

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful art work of your niece! Yes! Coloring book for pregnant women would be great!

Happy Weekend to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Natashalh said...

I've seen a few coloring pages for pregnant women, usually with empowering quotations. I designed my own coloring page that said "peace" when I was pregnant last year. I think you should go for it and make a coloring book!

DVArtist said...

Congratulations! This is a beautiful, thoughtful, tribute to your niece and her baby.

NatureFootstep said...

I love your sketch. Much more pleasing then the official babyphotos I often see online.

https://decorcraftdesign.wordpress.com said...

So sweet...! and you captured the sweetness in your drawing.
Mel