Friday, January 29, 2010

Graceful

Going back through my photos I came across this lovely angel. She was floating gracefully over the back yard, between the trees. Is she Springtime? Or perhaps an angel sent to sprinkle hope over the dreary landscape. I know I felt a lifting of my spirits.


Above you see her, as I first beheld her.
.
.
NOTE: If you want to see some truly interesting artwork check out my darling Sissy's new blog! I am so proud of her! Her perspective is truly unique. Here's the link: http://clytie-randomtrash.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Lydia said...

She is lovely and as you titled the post...graceful.

I thought of you when I took this cloud test the other day! LINK

Lydia said...

Thanks for your message at my blog with your cloud test results. I am a Cirrus cloud also! I had a favorite cat for 16 years, pure white, whose name was Cirrus. ^,^

Clytie said...

She is definitely a graceful spring beauty!

Karen Xavier said...

Wow, she's beautiful... and ethereal, nicely named graceful.

Catherine said...

Oh, I hope she is Springtime!

Elisabeth said...

I read somewhere that children begin to show their imaginations in their interpretations of clouds, the way the clouds remind them of certain objects, like a Rorscach.

You do this here so beautifully and it's amazing to me how evocative your visual namings are. Thank you.