Friday, October 20, 2017

Flower Face Bouquet -Paint Party Friday

This is a drawing I just finished.  It is for a poster to be used at a Women's retreat the first week of November.  I will be speaking on the importance of friendship--The Fragrance of Friendship

Since my husband's passing three years ago October 30th, I have learned so much about the power and beauty of Friendship.  How grateful I am for true friendship--the kind which is worthy to be cultivated, nurtured and protected.

Treasure your friends, dear ones.  Happy Paint Party Friday!

3 comments:

Confuzzled Shannon said...

That is very unique poster.

Friendship is special. Most of my friends are in other states and we don't talk much. I use talk 3 times a day to my mom but I lost her two years as well. I wish you the best.

Giggles said...

Oh I love this side of you! Whimsical fun painting... Love it! Friends always get us through the dark days!

Peace Giggles

DVArtist said...

Ohhh this is awesome and congratulations on your art being used for the retreat.