Friday, October 20, 2017

Flower Face Bouquet -Paint Party Friday

This is a drawing I just finished.  It is for a poster to be used at a Women's retreat the first week of November.  I will be speaking on the importance of friendship--The Fragrance of Friendship

Since my husband's passing three years ago October 30th, I have learned so much about the power and beauty of Friendship.  How grateful I am for true friendship--the kind which is worthy to be cultivated, nurtured and protected.

Treasure your friends, dear ones.  Happy Paint Party Friday!

2 comments:

Confuzzled Shannon said...

That is very unique poster.

Friendship is special. Most of my friends are in other states and we don't talk much. I use talk 3 times a day to my mom but I lost her two years as well. I wish you the best.

Giggles said...

Oh I love this side of you! Whimsical fun painting... Love it! Friends always get us through the dark days!

Peace Giggles