Friday, November 25, 2016

Dear Girl -Paint Party Friday


I love to draw my sweet Friend Melissa.  We have been pals since the day she was born.  I drew this ACEO back in 2006.  This particular drawing is no bigger than a baseball card!

I apologize for putting up a drawing from the past, but I've been incredibly busy getting ready for Thanksgiving, and haven't had much time to draw.

Due to a terrible loss of data, I don't have my original reference picture, but I do have other pictures of her--so you can see why I love to draw my dear girl's face.


Isn't she lovely?  I am SO proud of her--she has grown into a lovely young woman, not only beautiful outside, but inside as well.   

Happy Thanksgiving dear ones--there is so much for which to be thankful.  Happy Paint Party Friday all you wonderful people!




4 comments:

Giggles said...

Beautiful and you captured her wonderful full lips and curls perfectly!! Gorgeous face! Happy Thanksgiving weekend to you!!

Hugs Giggles

Unknown said...

Beautiful and captivating ♥ Love your image
xo Michelle #49 at PPF

peggy gatto said...

So lovely!!

SandeeNC said...

She is a beautiful muse for your drawings and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)