Friday, October 21, 2016

Pray Without Ceasing -Paint Party Friday

This is a drawing I did just after returning home from the hospital.  I find when I draw, or write for that matter, pain fades away and I am lost in another world.  I have been surrounded with prayer from the day I discovered I needed a hip replacement and all through my recovery.  Hence the title to this drawing--Pray Without Ceasing

I am so grateful to those of you who have been sending your good thoughts and prayers my way.  I am improving daily.  The Physical Therapist told me my rapid recovery is VERY unusual!  Haha!

Have a lovely weekend, dear Friends.  May God bless you with His tender care.  And happy Paint Party Friday all you wonderful people!



2 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

I am so happy to hear about your rapid recovery!
So lovely that you are held in prayer. Sending healing light and love.
Plus this is a very sweet drawing that holds the sacred presence of prayer.

Laney said...

Love this sweet drawing and I am glad you are feeling better!