Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Rapunzel


This is a lineart drawing from around 2003. The border was inspired by an old Art Nouveau rose design I found years ago.

I love the way this piece turned out.  There's such an endearing beauty and grace about the girl in this piece. 

Have a wonderful day, everyone.

Hubby Update:  The surgeon believes he was able to get all the cancer.  Tests results this week should confirm that fact.  My dear husband has been home since Friday and turned a corner last night--He's doing MUCH better this morning!  I'm so grateful for your lovely thoughts and powerful prayers.  (hugs)

2 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

I am so happy to hear about your husband. i sure hope they got all the cancer. you have been such a good care taker!

this is a lovely piece Beth. your roses are so dear. i remember you sending me a piece of art i bought from you in a cardboard with a rose drawn on it. i use it to keep my book marks in. so i enjoy it often!

blessings to you and yours~

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

I'm so glad hubby is on the mend. Please try to get some ESSIAC tea online and have him drink a but each day. The natural healing of this helped me greatly after cancer surgery. I refused chemo because I knew I would die from it. The tea was a much safer alternative.
May all continue to get better. And I sure hope you will have some joy ahead.