Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas Angel

This lovely angel is one of the first Christmas cards I designed, back in the late 1990's.  It was folded into fourths, then in half, with some of the design lapping over onto the back of the card.  I thought it elegant.  This card is one of my favorites of that series--a perfect way to welcome in the Christmas season!

Merry Christmas everyone!


Abe Lincoln said...

That reminds me. We got our first Christmas Card the other day. Named Maggie Mae. An old photo of a little girl.

I have not been able to get back into drawing for some reason. I used to draw every day, sometimes hours at a time. I never photographed much of it and lots of it was never used or published. I did a lot of stuff for Ideals magazines but that was a long time ago too.

We had a nice Thanksgiving with plenty to eat and lots of leftovers that we are still eating.

Megan Coyle said...

so lovely :)

and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)