Friday, December 4, 2009

Sissy in Hospital

No photos, no art today. Just a request for your prayers. My darling Sister Clytie had a stroke at 5 a.m. this morning. I have been at the hospital most of the day with her and as of this afternoon, I believe a miracle has taken place.

She has miraculously regained movement in both her right arm and leg and the numbness in her face and limbs has gone. But she is not out of the woods yet. Her blood pressure is still fluctuating and she will be in the ICU for the next 24 hours. She will probably be at Meridian Park for the next couple of days.

I would appreciate your prayers for my sister--and if you would like to send her a hi and hello and a word of encouragement, you can find the links to her blogs on the sidebar of this blog.

Thank you so much for your prayers. I will update you as I know the facts--please pray. She is one of my very best and dearest friends.

10 comments:

Lydia said...

Prayer whispered and sent on its way, Beth. Loads of get well wishes for Clytie. And peace to you as you worry over another family member.

Looking to the Stars said...

Dearest Beth, all of our prayers and postive energy reaching out to Clytie at this time.

~Cheryl said...

Prayers for healing already on the way. Prayers for strength for you as you begin yet another special journey with a loved one.

Nina said...

There is such power in prayer. I read Grannie Anne's e-mail and immediately got a prayer chain request going on my blog. Please let Clytie know there are hundreds of people sending her healing thoughts and prayers. May she feel the protective and healing arms of Angels holding her as God sends His Healing Power and Grace. May Angels watch over you and your family and may God Bless and keep you always. May you Feel the warmth and Love surround you today. Love, Light and Prayers. Nina P

Lois said...

Oh my gosh Beth, I am so sorry. Please tell Clytie that I am praying for her and will also put her on the prayer list at my church. I will be thinking of you both.

Woman in a Window said...

Yes! They're yours. They're hers.
xo
erin

miruspeg said...

Such sad news Beth.
I will keep sending light and love for as long as Clytie needs it.....and then some more.
Big hugs
Peggy xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.