Friday, May 18, 2018

Bird Watch -Paint Party Friday

This lovely girl loves birds.  She often walks through the woodlands to visit her sweet feathered friends.  When I was young we roamed miles of woodlands, complete with creek and moss covered trees.  It was a wonderland for kids.  We built forts, caught crawdads, played with the fish which were spawned in that small stream.  I love the forest--the animals living there were special friends.


Above you see my exquisite reference model, Heather.  She is the dearest, sweetest young woman.  I am blessed by her friendship.

Thank you for your encouraging comments.  Your visits make my day!  Blessings and peace to you dear ones.  Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your painting of the bird watch is gorgeous. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

Lovely work Beth!

Lisabella Russo said...

How charming and sweet!

JFM said...

Bird Watch is stunning in all it's detail... beautiful!!!

Happy PPF 🎨

Sue (this n that) said...

A gorgeous was to recall your happy memories by way of your art Beth. I love to see your work. Happy PPF!

Gillena Cox said...

Beautiful sketching. HAPPY PPF

much♥️love

Linda Kunsman said...

beautiful and an ode to nature. I too love the birds:) Happy PPF!

Katie Jeanne said...

Perfection! Both your drawing and the model. Your work is always fabulous, Beth.