Friday, March 24, 2017

Good Morning! -Paint Party Friday

It has been so difficult to be online this time of year with pending taxes and year-end items all combining in one huge cloud of paperwork.  I took some time to draw last week--just a page or two.  I am studying a wonderful book on cloth and how it wrinkles.  This lineart drawing is the result.  I really like drawing cloth.

Have a lovely day, dear ones.  The sun is shining this morning.  I hope you had a lovely weekend, dear Friends.  Happy Paint Party Friday!

3 comments:

Faye said...

Beth, this is really a beautiful drawing. I also like to draw folds in fabric. Tax time is stressful. After my dh died I started taking my drawerful of tax items to a CPA. It costs a bundle but I only have to get together any deductions from charitable contributions. I leave the rest to him. As things come in during the year, I just dump them into a certain drawer. When all the 1099s are in the drawer, I carry it all to him.

DVArtist said...

Beth this is just beautiful. You are so talented

John R said...

This is beautiful work; so detailed. Superb.