Friday, November 18, 2016

Wonderland Walker -Paint Party Friday

I have a vivid imagination.  I can still remember the places I dreamed of when I was a little girl.  This place is one of them.  Where flowers pile over the ground in brightly colored bunches.  I imagined arches covered with ivy and bright castles where one might find glittering treasures and perhaps a sleeping princess.


Above you see my reference photo of dear Rena.  I am SO blessed by the friendship of my sweet models.  When the camera is on--magic happens--the camera loves this girl.  

This week has been a difficult one, as yesterday was my Daddy's Heaven Day.  He left us four years ago, and I still grieve for him--I was a Daddy's girl and when he left, he took a bit of my heart with him.

It gives me great joy to know Daddy is in heaven, strong, whole and young again--I can see him smiling at me with that wonderful smile of his.  I know he is proud of me.

Have a lovely weekend dear Friends.  Thank you for your good thoughts and prayers.  Happy Paint Party Friday!

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I love the idea of Wonderland. We have lots of old castles near here, you would enjoy them. Hugs, Valerie

DVArtist said...

As always your art is full and beautiful. I am sorry about your dad. I do love that you call it "Heaven Day" My mom passed two years ago so I know how difficult this is for you. Hugs and have a very nice Sunday.