Friday, July 8, 2016

Friend of the Hummingbird -Paint Party Friday

Here is my beautiful little niece Jena, as a fairy--friend of that cute little hummingbird she holds in her lap.  When this drawing is done, there will be lots of hummers flying all around her, landing in her hair and hanging on her wings.

I am sure there is a hummingbird fairy hanging out in my garden.  I have caught the sparkle of her wings out of the corner of my eye.  Her special friend Mr. Soots, is a black chinned hummingbird who is not one bit afraid of people.


Above you see the reference photo I  used for this charming fairy.  Isn't she sweet?  Have a lovely weekend and happy Paint Party Friday!





4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work as always! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Fran said...

GReat drawing I am sure it will be gorgeous when done. Love the colors of your nieces hair and dress.

Giggles said...

Beautiful...as is your niece! I see the artist in her trickling out in her attire! Love her coloured hair...and converse runners!! So fun!!

Hugs Giggles

Jennifer Rose said...

Nicely drawn hair :)

PPF #49