Friday, May 15, 2015

Love's Eternal Kiss -Paint Party Friday


I attended the wedding of Tony and Melissa last week.  It was a beautiful wedding, one I will always remember.  This is my wedding gift to them.  It isn't finished yet, but when it is, I think it will be beautiful.


Above you see my reference photo.  Taking pictures of this lovely couple was SO much fun.  This is one of my favorites.

Happy Paint Party Friday, all you lovely artists and beautiful people. May God bless you, dear ones, with His joy and peace.  Have a lovely weekend and thank you for dropping by.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth, I am still having trouble getting to my blog to post. I would love to get my blogging back again.. I miss it all.. Please pray I can do it somehow.. it is nearly 2 am. and I am still trying to problem solve!! LOL

TexWisGirl said...

really sweet gift for them!