Thursday, May 8, 2014

Water Girl -Guest Heart Thursday

I finished this watercolor of my sweet Friend Rena.  This is a gift for her wedding shower.  And yes, I have hidden a heart in this picture.  You may even find more than one!


Here is my inspiration for this piece.  The camera loves this girl.  She's amazing!

Happy Guest Heart Thursday, and have a great weekend!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

3 comments:

Deann said...

This is awesome Beth...lovely bright colors too.

TexWisGirl said...

how beautiful! and happy marriage to her!

Clytie said...

I found a heart - at the bottom of the red part of her dress!!!

Maybe I'll find another one if I look harder??? Thank you, sissie - Rena is very lucky!!!