Thursday, February 20, 2014

She of the Green Leaves -Guest Heart Thursday


This is a drawing of a sweet friend of mine.  The camera loves her--as does my pencil.  She is not only lovely outside--but inside as well.  I am honored to be her friend.  Of course, I have hidden a heart in this drawing.  Can you find it?





Above is my reference photo.  This is Rena--my lovely young friend whom the camera loves.


Have a lovely day and Happy Guest Heart Thursday!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your hidden heart drawings! Just hte very thought of a woman's hidden heart is so very romantic and magical and carries a sense of hope and anticipation. Beautiful drawing, Beth!

Laura said...

I'm looking forward to some leaves of green:-)

Leovi said...

An interesting look , great colors !

Deann said...

What a treasure for your friend.