Thursday, May 16, 2013

Rainbow Angel -Guest Heart Thursday


This is an ACEO--a tiny piece of art the size of a baseball card.  I created this doodle while watercoloring with my tiny niece.  Everyone should have the opportunity to see the world from the eyes of a six-year old.  Of course there are hearts to be found.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday. 


SKETCH BOOK UPDATE: I was so heart broken when I lost my sketchbook and thought I had lost it forever. I looked everywhere, made phone calls, put it out on the internet...then Monday morning I was cleaning the house for housesitters, when I picked up a dark blue cloth bag. Beneath it, half under the carpet, between the wall and our dining room table--was my sketchbook. I have NO idea how it could have slipped beneath the carpeting--but someone suggested it must be Toez the Polydactyl cat. Hmmmmm....scary thought. (grin) I can't tell you how overjoyed I feel to have my sketchbook back!!!!!

1 comment:

Tammie Lee said...

such a cute piece Beth!!
i am overjoyed that you found your sketchbook!!